Welcome to The Cotswolds!

I love the English Cotswolds and think everyone should visit this beautiful place at least once in their lifetime. Having lived all over the world and traveled as much as possible, I still think that this little part of England is one of the world's greatest treasures. This site is dedicated to helping spread the word and encourage sustainable travel to the Cotswolds.

If you enjoy reading this blog, please help spread the word by sharing with your friends!

Saturday 10 March 2012

Hobbit House in the Cotswolds

A while ago I posted about this very unusual 'hobbit house' in a secret location in the Cotswolds. Although no one has yet been able to pinpoint the location, I thought people might enjoy some more news on the house.



If you know where it is, please share- I'm sure there are some well-mannered ramblers here that would love a look!

9 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

It is so good to see you back blogging. I have missed all your beautiful tablescapes and vignettes. I hope all is well and welcome back. Hugs, Marty

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Since blogger changed the word verification it is so hard to do, I hope you will turn it off, they really do have enough security measures in place now it isn't necessary. Hugs, Marty

Donna said...

Well this is just amazing. Thank you for the video. I have always wanted to go to England. Maybe someday.
D

Superlev said...

Hi there, if anyone wants the location of this, reply and I'll be in touch. It's well worth a visit.

Unknown said...

Hi Mark, would love the location please. My daughter is doing a project on architecture for her 6th form and this would be a fantastic addition for her. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hi mark, I would love the location of this beauty! Kind regards, James.

Superlev said...

James, you would need to respond to the hangout in order to find out :)

mkgilly said...

Hi. I would love to know where it is please. I'm from Moreton-in-Marsh originally and often go back for a good walk

Superlev said...

Ok, best bet is to drop me an email at chunkychunkchunk@hotmail.com